08 December 2017

Free for All Friday No. 473

 Are you a secret Filofaxer? Or a proud public one?

Do you pull out your organizer only when you're alone, or do you proudly produce it? Or do you only let certain people see it? Me, I think I started out in secret, and then become more bold. After all, sometimes you just need to write something down before you forget, and you can't help it if there are people about.

And as always on Fridays, feel free to discuss and/or ask anything ring-binder related!

6 comments:

  1. I have no qualms about visible use. The full extent of my enthusiasm would remain largely private though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a Filofax out in public the other day. Black A5 zip-closure, open to the weekly pages, brazenly out there for all to see! The owner was chatting with a friend. I walked past their table three (!) times and she showed no embarrassment or even recognition that all her Filofax business was open to the world. The audacity!

    (I was Very Proud of myself for NOT breaking into their conversation to try to chat up the owner about her Filofax, which I have been know to do in the past! When I told my daughter, who was with me, how pleased I was with myself for not making a total Filofax fool of myself, she knowingly shook her head and rolled her eyes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of person would I be if I hid my friends in my office and never let them out? I'm happy to my A5 anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would keep it secret until pretty recently but I've started puting some pics of it on my blog!

    Love,
    Olga from Myme

    ReplyDelete