07 December 2017

A5 Two Months To A Page

Creative Commons License
This work by Philofaxy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Please download, adapt, use, share, but do not charge or use commercially.

A recent request came in that I thought was worth adding to our list was two months to a page in A5. Initially we looked at three months to a page, but that really made the boxes a little on the small size to be useful.

So here is the two months per page insert for you to download and print for your A4/A5 organiser, it might also scale down even further to A6, but be warned the boxes will be quite small.


You can download and print finished versions for this year from our diary inserts page.

The source files are also available you will need both the Word file and the Excel File.

For details on printing these files please see this previous post on Printing Diary Inserts.



7 comments:

  1. I know this is an old one that you're not doing anymore, so I might not be able to get an answer for this, but I wanted to try on the off chance. I seem to be having trouble with the word source document - no matter what I do, it's only showing up as 1 month per page, and no matter what I try, I don't seem to be able to get an inserted second month to move on to the next records. Can anyone help at all? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just tested the source files linked to this post. They work as designed.

      You have not removed the section breaks.

      Do a Find and Replace on the merged file. Find Section Breaks ^B and replace them with nothing and that will bring the two months on to one page through out the file.

      It will also correct your margins.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Scratch that, I found the old response last time I was having trouble with this *headdesk* Sorry!

      Delete
    4. I've replied above... but please also note that all comments are moderated and hence will not appear instantly. So please only submit one comment... not three

      Delete