28 July 2009

Post Holiday Planning

I've just got back from a month away over in France. If you thought the pre-planning was bad enough. (I used a personalised version of the Travellers Check List) Well having been away for so long I also needed to plan my return to UK. Things that I needed to do, things to remember etc.

Normally I just use Filofax pre-printed To Do lists, and I go through quite a few of these in my Pocket size organiser.

So I have created my own template which gives me four To Do pages on a single A4 sheet. I tried to double side this page, but I found it difficult to get both sides to align with each other once printed. So I decided to stick with a single sided page instead.

When I started to list the jobs to do, the things to remember on my return, I discovered the usefulness of the blank side of my own To Do pages was. I could use the blank side as a notes page.

You can download the To Do/Notes page here it's available as a MS Word doc or a PDF file.

No comments:

Post a Comment