09 May 2017

Web Finds - 9 May 2017

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

Meanwhile here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. The problem with planner peace - Vegan Organizer
  2. Cambs Planner Con - Mini Vlog - Hannah J
  3. Planner Con 2017 Vlog - The Scrapbook Girl
  4. THE PLANNER BESTIES TAG GAME | (Cambs Planner Con Video 4) - ms.paperlover
  5. Why I do NOT color code in my Franklin Covey planner with ink pens | 2017 - Tonya Plans
  6. VEDA Day 29 | May 2017 Classic Setup & GIVEAWAY - Antonisha Plans
  7. My new inserts for my medium gillio every day carry planner - Jenuine Life
  8. Gillio Planner Comparison - Compagna vs. Mia Cara - Anamika Unlimited
  9. My Gillio My Vanderspek| Thoughts - MissVickybee
  10. Filofax / Setup Scanda & KW18 / Plan with me - Tanja _h4
  11. [Filofax-Setup] Let's Pick Flowers - YasminLowe
  12. FILOFAX A5 FINSBURY SETUP - HANDMADE !!! - Irina Maria Tracy
  13. Filofax Malden (as wallet) walk-thru - Rachelle Ann
  14. Plan With Me | Personal Planner (KikkiK, Filofax, Kate Spade) - Joshua Schaal
  15. Мой ежедневник меня вдохновляет - set up моего Filofax Domino Patent Hot Pink A5 - Миллион Блокнотов
  16. PLAN WITH ME | Filofax Personal | Pastell Washi Dream - Mrs.Tegeman
  17. UNBOXING: Filofax The Original A5 Patent Pink - K. Fee
  18. FILOFAX | Mein Setup nach einer Woche - IntroTheWild
  19. filofax pocket setup ita - blonde HQueen
  20. Week 19 | Filofax A5 - Janine Verplant
  21. Filofax Wochendeko KW 18 - DaniHaPunkt
  22. Filofax A5 Plan with me May 8, Ft., Planner Gems Part 1 - Nichelle Davis
  23. Filofax unboxing and review.... it's a real beauty!! - Anna Brim
  24. +++ Plan with me ++ Filofax Personal ++ KW 20 +++ - Do what you Love
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. My week #264 - Paper Lovestory
  2. Plan with me || High in the sky - Karen's Obsessions
  3. This week, last week - a ska loving geek
  4. Planner Spread - Mrs Brimbles
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment