28 August 2016

Reader Under The Spotlight - Laura

Today I would like to introduce you to Laura 

I’ve been using Filofax for quite a few years now, and in that time used different brands. I always find myself coming back to Filofax for the quality and style. I’m married and love travelling, food and crafts.

1. When did you buy your first organiser and what was it?

I bought my first organiser in 2007 - I had just got my first proper job and I wanted a diary to keep myself organised. It was a pocket Identity which I bought from Woolworths.

2. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?

My current favourite would have to be the Lilac Originals. I have a personal and an A5 which I am in the process of moving into. The colour is perfect and cheerful, and I love the simple but classy style. Not too much faff!

3. How many Filofax or other brands of organisers do you own?

I own 6 Filofaxes at the moment - two lilac originals as mentioned above, an A5 domino in grape, a personal domino in grape and a personal domino in lavender. I also have a purple Pennybridge which is dedicated for travel.

4. What do you use your organisers for?

I only ever use one organiser at a time as I like everything to be in one place. However I quite often switch between personal and A5 size, as I still haven’t figured out which size I prefer. Both have their pros and cons!

5. How many sections do you have in your organiser and what is each section used for?

I have, wait for it, over 20 sections! I like to know exactly where to look for a particular piece of information so I use a colour coding system to sort my notes and information. Colour is how my brain works!

6. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?

I would love a Filofax between A5 and personal size, that’s all I would really ask for. And more of a range of inserts!

7. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?

I love using Simple Stories instal-pockets and Sn@p photo sleeves as dashboards, I also love printing my own inserts as I find it is more tailored to what I want.

8. Have you ever attended a Philofaxy meet-up? if not do you intend to one day?

No I haven’t, but I think it would be interesting!

9. What was the last movie you watched?

Deadpool on Blu-ray. Because superheroes. :D

10. What was the last book you read?

I actually don’t read much… I know, not good. So I can’t remember the last book I read, but it was probably The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold. I find it difficult to concentrate!

Thank you Laura, check out her blog Jagged Little Thoughts

As you know we are always looking for new people to appear in our 'Reader Under Spotlight feature, you don't have to be 'well known' or a long term user to be considered to appear in this 'spot'.

So please contact Steve philofaxy at gmail dot com today. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment