05 April 2016

Web Finds - 5 April 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Filofax Reveal/Setup - M Smith
  2. Filofax Domino Setup Inicial - Elaine Canha
  3. How I customize my Filofax Holborn wine - Wie ich meinen Planer einrichte - Ines Plannergirl
  4. Planner Update! Franklin Covey & Filofax - Stubb Your Toe
  5. Cash envelope ideas for filofax penny bridge and rubber band container series - Meera Bandar
  6. Plan with Me Filofax vertical inserts - Charlotte
  7. Filofax flex setup - Mrudula Reddy
  8. Slim Gillio Compagna setup March 2016 - MadeWithLoveCrafter
  9. Gillio Campagna Unboxing - Ohyeaitsjen
  10. Gillio Compagna Setup 2016 - Ohyeaitsjen
  11. My Gillio and Gigliodoro Pocket Amica and Campagna Collection - alancynvideo
  12. My Gillio Pocket Mia Collection - alancynvideo
  13. 25mm Van Der Spek Touch Me binder (non widened) and the great inserts that fit beautifully inside. - One Fantastic Find
  14. Van der Spek planner - Mary D'Angelo
  15. Van Der Spek Wochendekoration | Katzen - Tess W
  16. My filofax is a messing - Chloe and Alex
  17. Filofax Saffiano A5 color Lampone - Alice Make-upNerd
  18. New Erin Condren Notebooks and Pens, Filofax Unboxing - Sam Kelley
  19. March 2016 Filofax Malden Setup - Amy Johnson
  20. Planner 2 Page per Day Review - Franklin Covey original inserts - SamLuvely 
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. My Weekly Pages – Week 14 (2016) - Into The Teapot
  2. Filofax Planner Pages February and March 2016 - Ink'd paper by mae
  3. My week #207 - Paper Lovestory
  4. Plan with me #week 14 - My Planner Obsession
  5. My Week #13 In Review (2016) - Joanny White
  6. My week - Mrs Brimbles
  7. My Week #13 - Polkadotparadiso
  8. Week 13 - Stationery Starlet
  9. 2016 Planner Layout, Week# 14 - Angie Hales Creates
Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. Very nice to be on the list. I've read the tips on video, and I hope to use them soon.

    ReplyDelete