08 March 2016

Web Finds - 8 March 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Filofax setup - Sara Lovely
  2. Pocket Filofax Wallet Setup - Brandy Michelle Narrates
  3. A5 Filofax Malden Set Up - Jennifer Booth
  4. Filofax Malden pocket flip through - From Chaos to Order
  5. Suse Fish * Planner love * Filofax pocket - Suse Fish
  6. Planner Peace | How to Bullet Journal in a Filofax - Jessica Torina
  7. Plan With Me March 2016: Inkwell Press A5 Inserts + Filofax Domino - Mary Heather Browne
  8. Fluro Pink Original Filofax - Jenuine Crafts
  9. Filofax - Omer Durmaz
  10. Filofax A5 Notebook Butterfly First Impressions And Review - Nicola Dunna
  11. COME ORGANIZZO LA MIA AGENDA! | Filofax Personal - Spiccycullen
  12. Current Gillio A6 Setup for 2016 - Scarlettstreasures
  13. Filofax Review - Lifechat7
  14. Removing Filofax Rings and Converting into a Traveler's Notebook? Plan with me personal size - Jessy Plans
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. March month view - My Planner Obsession
  2. LAST week in my #Filofax Aqua Malden - My Summer Touch
  3. Filling my pages! - Mrs Brimbles
  4. March Planning - The Fabulous Planner
  5. February Doodle Challenge - Dianne Sylvan
  6. My week #203 - Paper Lovestory
  7. Plan with me #week 10 - My Planner Obsession
  8. My Week #9 (2016) - Joanny White
  9. My week #8 - She's Eclectic
  10. My Week #9 - Polkadotparadiso 
  11. Etsy shop feature #4 - My Planner Obsession
  12. 2016 Planner Layout, Week# 10 - Angie Hales Creates
  13. What's New in my Planner - Planner Fun
  14. #hobonichichallenge March 2016 Week 1 - Kat's life in Cali
Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment