26 August 2014

Web Finds 26 August 2014

I hope you had a good weekend? Time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Charity auction for Chimwemwe - Paper Pens Ink
  2. To Pocket or not to Pocket? - Letters in November
  3. Celebrating Dr Who :) A walk through my TARDIS Filofax - The Paradox of An Organised Scientist
  4. Filofax Calipso Organiser Review - Everyday Concepts
  5. One Second, Two Seconds, Three Seconds - Giftie Etcetera
  6. Filofax Review: Temperley Ikat - Cats Corner
  7. Travel Filo & Organization - Well Planned Life
  8. Cute Printable Kokeshi Doll To-Do List Refills & Owl Character Week On Two Pages!! - Filofax Love
  9. Filofax Tips #2: Planner Update! - My Last Eureka
  10. Things You Aren't Writing Down, But Should - Giftie Etcetera
  11. Turning My Erin Condren to a Discbound System! - Make'N All
  12. My inspiration Filofax - Brandon's Blog
  13. Late release for 2015 Plannerisms planners - Plannerisms
  14. My Travel Filofax - MacPsych
  15. On its way to me – Gigliodoro Brown Divino A5 with gold hardware - This Bug's Life
  16. My Kate Spade Planner Story - Organized Hobbit
  17. My very own kikki.K Lilac Personal Planner - Paper Cutterz
  18. A week has gone by update: Filofax, Journals and me - Mrs Brimbles
  19. My inspiration filofax with new video! - Brandon's Blog
  20. The Daily Page Deets - Giftie Etcetera
  • We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Filofax Tips Part 8 - Well Thats Nat
  2. Slim Down Your Filofax - LadyKat528
  3. The Minimalist Planner Trailer - LadyKat528
  4. Kikki K Lilac & Gold: Unboxing and Review - OATTblog
  5. Filofax Finsbury Unboxing - Samluvly
  6. DIY Fish Inserts with More Uses for Monthly Charts - Patty Gardner
  7. Decorating My Filofax - Back To School Theme Ver.4 - My Purpley Life
  8. Fold out photo pocket for your Filofax - Made With Love Crafter
  9. Filofax Week 32 Decoration Tutorial - Sugarpandax3
  10. Plan It Sunday - Episode 15 - ScrappinMariposa
  11. Planner Update: Vera Bradley Agenda, Midori Traveller's Notebook, Filofax, and a random notebook - Cape May
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
We are on the look out for more people to take part in Reader Under the Spotlight. If you would like to appear in this feature then please contact Steve : philofaxy at gmail dot com  Thank you.

This Week Posts
  1. Filofax Pretties: Week 34 Decoration - So Joey Creates
  2. Week planner 71# - Lucy Wonderland
  3. Week 34 in my A5 Malden - Paper Cutterz
  4. My week 86 - Sabina
  5. My week #123 - Paper Lovestory
  6. My Week #34 - Joanny White
  7. My Week #34 - Life of Kitty
  8. Week 34 Before & After Shots Comparison - Carie Harling
  9. My week #34 - She's Electic
  10. What the Week 34?! Daily Accountability - OATTblog
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment