19 April 2010

Filofax/Lefax items on Ebay

I've been contacted by Theresa the seller of the old Filofax/Lefax items on Ebay:


Hello,
I'm the ebay seller morganmum - I'd received your message about the change holder and thought I'd email to let you now that I'm now getting round to listing the packs of paper and other inserts which I've got.
I've got plane and ruled paper - some in the old Lefax double width. I've also got graph paper, isometric paper, slide holders, plastic section dividers which you can write on yourself, plastic fly leaves and subject inserts.
Most are Lefax but there are some Filofax. Almost all are still sealed in the plastic packaging so are brand new.
I'd been clearing out boxes in anticipation of moving house and discovered all of the items then - I'd obtained the items when a shop in London closed down in the early 90's. I've got old catalogues from the late 80's and early 90's - do these hold interest for a collector?
best regards,
Theresa
So watch out for these items on EBay, I've also replied to say that yes I am sure there might be some interest in the catalogues too.

Here's a link to the sellers page: http://tinyurl.com/y4u2cvf

At least we now know the story behind these old but as new items, fascinating.

Please note that we do not have any connection with the sale of these goods, any contract is with the seller via Ebay, we are just making you aware of the items on sale. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment