08 August 2009

Organiser Stickers


Prompted by one of the comments from 'YM' I thought I would give you a closer look at the Organiser Stickers.

I bought a packet of Pocket size ones. You get three identical sheets. They are on a clear plastic sheet with a small tab at the top, useful for finding them quickly I suppose. The sheet is punched so you can slot it in to your organiser.

They also do them in Personal size, which has more stickers per sheet for the same price. They are divided in to the same categories, you just get more of the each one.

They will be quite noticeable when stuck to your pages and will add a tactile feel to a page.

Each sticker is small enough (5 mm diameter) to even be used on a year planner page, which I suspect might be a better use of them. You will then be able to see at a glance what you are doing and when, rather than trying to squeeze notes in to the small boxes, particularly on the smaller sizes.

Click on the picture for a full size view.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this! Now I am super excited for my Filo UK order to arrive!

    The use on the Yearly Calendar is what I had intended them for...and I am very happy to hear they will be the right size.

    Thank you again for a closer look!

    ReplyDelete